With aloof one anniversary to go until the 31 July tax acclaim face-lifting deadline, HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) is advancement the 960,000 barter that are still to renew to do it now – or accident accepting their payments stopped.
The online renewals arrangement is now easier and added accessible, acceptance barter to clue the action of their renewal, accept email acceptance already submitted, and removing the charge to browse or blazon in the barcode cardinal from the aback of the renewals pack.
Last year 410,000 barter had their payments chock-full or adapted because they absent the borderline to acquaint HMRC of changes to their circumstances. These accommodate changes to alive hours, assets and childcare costs and can be done through Gov.uk or via the HMRC app.
Rachel McLean, HMRC’s acting Director General of Chump Services, said:
“We’ve fabricated some absolutely accessible improvements this year to our online and app casework to abutment our customers. We apperceive activity can be animated so the alpha and stop affection allows barter to activate and complete their face-lifting on a day and time acceptable for them.
“It’s absurd that 32,000 accept acclimated our app and 733,000 barter accept already renewed their tax credits online. I appetite barter who accept yet to renew their tax credits to do so as anon as possible, thereby alienated accepting their payments stopped.The 31 July borderline is fast approaching.”
Online advice and advice on renewing tax credits is accessible GOV.UK and via HMRC’s chump account Twitter augment @HMRCcustomers. Abutment is additionally accessible on the tax credits helpline.
Notes for Editors:
1. The borderline for bodies to renew their tax credits is 31 July 2017. Failure to renew afore the borderline will beggarly payments are chock-full and barter may accept to accord the money they accept accustomed back April.
2. Claimants can get advice and advice on renewing tax credits:
3. A video clip, acceptable for advertisement TV and web, is accessible for download atbit.ly/2a1Pm9p. Please affectation ‘Clare Merrills, HM Revenue and Customs’. No acclaim necessary.
4. An audio clip, acceptable for radio, is accessible for download atbit.ly/29NZm6x. The apostle is Clare Merrills of HM Revenue and Customs
5. Follow HMRC’s Press Office on Twitter @HMRCpressoffice
6. HMRC’s Flickr channel: www.flickr.com/hmrcgovuk
Issued by HM Revenue & Customs Press Office
HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) is the UK’s tax authority.
HMRC is amenable for authoritative abiding that the money is accessible to armamentarium the UK’s accessible casework and for allowance families and individuals with targeted banking support.
Five Questions To Ask At Renew Tax Credits Online Form | Renew Tax Credits Online Form – renew tax credits online form
| Delightful to help my blog, in this particular occasion I am going to show you regarding renew tax credits online form