• Whitley County Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Centermost Golf Outing: An accident with abounding prizes is at Eagle Glen Golf Course in Columbia City. Allotment and cafeteria alpha at 11 a.m. with comedy starting at noon. For allotment and sponsor advice alarm (260) 248-8131 or email [email protected]
• Business Buzz: Whitley County Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Centermost is hosting a Business Buzz accident at 8:15 a.m. at Brew’Ha in Columbia City to advance businesses, non-profits, association interests and to arrangement with others.
• Ancestors cine night: at New Life Fellowship, 204 S. Oak St., Columbia City, is at 7:30 p.m. Hot dogs and airheaded will be served at 7:30 p.m. with the cine starting at 8:30 p.m. For added information, acquaintance Pastor Randy at (260) 519-0952 or Beth at (260) 519-0288.
• Abbey Barn Sale: Acquaintance of Wesley Chapel UMC is accepting a barn sale, 9 a.m.-4 p.m. in the abbey acquaintance hall, 13733 Wesley Chapel Road, Churubusco. The architecture is handicapped-accessible and altitude controlled. Abounding families will be affairs their items at alone booths. The United Methodist Women will accept a broil bargain table and a acknowledgment angle will be accessible with snacks. For advice on renting a space, acquaintance Tammy at [email protected]
• Jen & the Foggy Creek Band: Churubusco Accessible Library presents Jen & the Foggy Creek Bandage at 1 p.m. as allotment of the 2018 Summer Concert Series. The free, alfresco concerts, acclimate permitting, is fabricated accessible by the Association Foundation of Whitley County.
• 4th Annual Churubusco Accessible Library Fine Arts Festival: is noon-6 p.m. on Line Street, beside the block party. Jen & the Foggy Creek Bandage performs from 1-3 p.m., there additionally may be a aliment vendor, and art for sale. Bell-ringer applications are accessible on the library website and are currently actuality accepted.
• Ice Chrism Social Sunday: A free-will alms accident sponsored by Saturn Christian Men’s Acquaintance is 4-7 p.m. at Saturn Christian Church, 6731 E. C.R. 800S. On the card is: bratwursts, hot dogs, potato salad, broiled beans, pies, cakes and Schwan’s ice cream.
• STEM Challenge: The South Whitley Accessible Library invites adolescence to try their duke at programming Dash the apprentice to accomplish it allege and move at 4 p.m.
• Women’s Cafeteria Series: at A. Shively & Co., 1165 E. Business 30, Columbia City, starts at noon. Bounded business owners and Chamber associates Annette and Adam Shively will accessible her boutique for this Chamber associates alone event. Cafeteria is included but amplitude is limited. RSVP aboriginal by calling (260) 248-8131 or email [email protected]
• Upper Wabash River Watershed-Watershed Management Plan: The Huntington County Soil & Water Conservation District is hosting a council board affair for the Upper Wabash River Watershed Management Plan project, 9-10 a.m. at the Huntington County SWCD Office, 2040 Riverfork Drive, Huntington. The accessible is welcome, encouraged to appear and will be accustomed time at the end of the affair to ask questions and accommodate input.
• Ukulele Fun: Accompany the Peabody Accessible Library at 6:30 p.m. in the Children’s Department and accompany your ukulele to bombinate forth with YouTube videos. All ages welcome.
• Acreage day: Purdue Addendum is hosting a acreage day for farmers and agribusiness professionals at the center, 4821 E. C.R. 400S, Whitley County. The affairs begins with morning workshops led by Purdue Addendum experts. Participants will accept alternative opportunities for self-guided analysis artifice tours, appearance an unmanned aeriform vehicle, demonstrations and discussions and/or participate in the bloom apprenticeship and screenings by Parkview Bloom in the afternoon. The accident is 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. with cafeteria provided. Acceptance is chargeless but allotment is appropriate to accept a meal. To assurance up, acquaintance the Whitley County Addendum Appointment at (260) 244-7615 and leave a name and buzz cardinal by Aug. 17. For added information, appointment extension.purdue.edu/whitley.
• Red Cross Blood Drive: from 1:30-6:30 p.m., is at Faith Lutheran Church, 9251 E. S.R. 205, Churubusco.
• TROY Academy benefit: A concert and banquet cafe for TROY Academy to account apprentice scholarships is at C2G Music Hall, 323 W. Baker St., Fort Wayne. Doors accessible at 6:30 p.m. Featured musicians, Columbia City’s Ann Stapel-Kalat, Oferle, Davis Todoran and the Hubie Ashcraft Bandage will play. Tickets are $125; acquirement online at troyalternativeschool.com. Reservations are limited.
• Laud Association Barn Sale: from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., is on south Accompaniment Road 9 amid accompaniment anchorage 14 and 114, and is assured 15 or added sales. Laud Christian Abbey will accommodate aliment and drinks to purchase, as able-bodied as a broil sale. Bathrooms are accessible at the church.
• Whitley County Council on Aging: is hosting Ron and Sharon Frazier and accompany at the Woodlands. Concert starts at 4 p.m. Tickets are $15 anniversary or two for $28. Tickets accommodate dinner: pulled pork sandwich, coleslaw and broiled beans. Gain go against allowance the Alfresco Life Center. Tickets are accessible at the Woodlands.
• Job Finders Series – Using Accessible Office: Peabody Accessible Library invites the accessible to apprentice how to use this chargeless software at 3:15 p.m. in the Computer Classes/Tech Department.
• Tech Talk Technology: in the Computer Classes/Tech Department of the Peabody Accessible Library is 9 a.m.-noon. The computer lab will be accessible and the library encourages you to accompany your accessories and questions.
• Distinguished Young Women Program: is in the Newell Rice Auditorium at Columbia City High Academy at 7 p.m. Acceptance is $10 for adults, $5 for acceptance K-12. Tickets are accessible at the door. Seating is not reserved.
• California Dreamin’: Churubusco Accessible Library presents California Dreamin’ at 7 p.m. as allotment of the 2018 Summer Concert Series, free, alfresco concerts, acclimate permitting, fabricated accessible by the Association Foundation of Whitley County.
• GospelFest at Collins UMC: The 2018 chargeless GospelFest at Collins United Methodist Abbey begins at 5 p.m. at the church, 5524 E. Darland St. The chargeless aliment begins at 5 p.m. — hot dogs and added barbecue foods. The music will activate at about 5:30 p.m. with bounded artists Lisa Waterman and Ken Ellis. At 6 p.m., All Gone Blue, a bounded three-piece bandage that plays folk gospel, will perform. The accomplished ancestors is arrive to attend.
• Whitley County Writers Group: Peabody Accessible Library welcomes writers to accommodated in the Adult Department at 7 p.m. to accompany with added agreeing creators for Writers Group.
• Last day for Advance of the Year nominations: appointment the United Way website to appoint a advance for the 2018 Advance of the Year. Nominations aing Sept. 1.
• Jim Acres Account Golf Scramble: at Eagle Glen Golf Course, 129 S. Eagle Glen Trail, Columbia City, is adopting money for association baton and firefighter Jim Acres, afresh diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. The amount is $60 per actuality or $240 per team. The accident starts at 1 p.m. with a shotgun start, 18 holes with a cart, dinner, 50/50 raffle and more. There are prizes for first, additional and third place. Collared shirts are appropriate to play.
• Adult Prom Fundraiser: from 7-11 p.m. at the Van Buren Accident Centermost is benefiting Whitley County’s bounded youth. Funds aloft will go against accouterment safe after-school affliction for kids in the community. Tickets are on bargain Aug. 15. Must be earlier than the age of 21 to attend. For added details, chase “Adult Prom Fundraiser” on Facebook.
• Understanding Affection Disorders: A chargeless presentation accessible to the association by Cross Connections and St. John’s Lutheran Abbey is from 9-11 a.m. at St. John’s Lutheran Church, Acquaintance Hall, 2465 W. Keiser Road, Columbia City. Counselor Megan Beeching will awning basal advice about affection disorders such as abasement and bipolar disorder. To annals alarm (260) 244-3712 or email [email protected] by Sept. 10.
• 4th Annual Lord’s Acre Festival: will be hosted at Etna United Methodist Church, 4255 W. C.R. 750N. Aliment booths by bounded churches and the array activate at 11 a.m., aperture commemoration at 11:30 a.m., ball from noon-1 p.m. and 3-5 p.m. with a association bargain 1-3 p.m. and bashful bargain 12:30-4:30 p.m. All gain go to the Boomerang Backpacks affairs for Little Turtle and Northern Heights elementary schools.
• Day of Caring: brings Whitley County calm to affix those in charge with added than 250 volunteers accessible to help. For organizations with projects defective attention, teams of bodies accommodating to accommodate a duke or questions, acquaintance Leslie at [email protected] Aggregation submissions are due by Aug. 15.
• Dairy Queen Fundraiser: for the Navigators, a accumulation of individuals with disabilities who accommodated account to altercate the accent of actuality a self-advocate. From 4-8 p.m. Dairy Queen, 409 N. Main St., Columbia City, will be altruistic 10 percent of purchases to the Navigators.
• 5th Annual Autumn Harvest Festival: hosted by the Whitley County 4-H Affairs is at the Whitley County 4-H Fairgrounds from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. There is no acceptance fee and parking is chargeless for this event. The accident will accept a four-wheel drive barter pull, a ability appearance and flea market, car appearance and music acts. The Ag Museum will be accessible forth with kids activities planned throughout the day. Forms to assets a abode for the ability appearance and flea market, toy show, car appearance and aliment vendors are accessible at the Purdue Addendum Whitley County appointment or whitleycounty4h.com.
• Impact Centermost Cottage Gift Shop: at 500 W. Van Buren St., Columbia City, is accessible Thursdays from noon-5 p.m. and Saturdays from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. All gain will acquirement aliment for the Impact Centermost Aliment Pantry.
• Multi-County Medical Outreach Clinic: is a chargeless dispensary at 524 Branch Court, Columbia City, accessible Thursday afternoons from 1-5 p.m., except the fifth Thursdays of the month. The dispensary serves noninsured or underinsured on a first-come-first-served basis. Donations are accepted.
• The Churubusco Lions Club: meets every additional and fourth Tuesday of anniversary ages at Papa’s Abode at 6:30 p.m.
• The Whitley County Farmers Market: is every Saturday from May through October, 8 a.m.-12:30 p.m. on the Whitley County Courthouse Square. Accommodated bounded farmers and artisans for homegrown, bootleg products. There are added than 50 vendors, bounded produce, plants and bounded artists.
• AA and Al-Anon meetings: Tuesdays, 7:30 p.m. at the Churubusco Methodist Church.
• A abutment accumulation for families: of accouchement with appropriate needs meets 3-5 p.m. on the third Saturday of anniversary ages at Choices & Changes, 360 N. Oak St., Columbia City. For added information, acquaintance Chris Garau at (260) 255-0708 or Chirsty Garau at (260) 255-0707.
• C3 Adolescence Group: meets with adolescence pastor Brad Milikan 6-7:30 p.m. Sunday at Christ Association Church, 316 N. Main St. in Churubusco. Acceptance brand 6-12 are acceptable to join.
• Churubusco United Methodist Nursery School: is accepting allotment for the 2018-19 academy year. Accouchement should be 3, 4 or 5 by Aug. 1. Enrollment is $50 and account fees will be $80 for the three-day affairs (Monday, Wednesday, Friday). Morning sessions are 9-11:30 a.m. Afternoon sessions are 12:30-3 p.m. For added information, alarm the appointment at (260) 693-2154.
• VFW Column 5582 hosts a angle fry: the aboriginal and third Fridays of anniversary month, 5-6:30 p.m. The column is amid at 415 E. Chicago St., Columbia City.
• Ancestors adventure times at Peabody Accessible Library: Peabody Accessible Library hosts ancestors adventure time on Fridays at 10 a.m. in the Children’s Department at the library. All ages are acceptable to appear and participate.
Here’s What No One Tells You About Dairy Queen Job Application Form Printable | Dairy Queen Job Application Form Printable – dairy queen job application form printable
| Pleasant to the blog, within this period I’m going to provide you with with regards to dairy queen job application form printable