WRENTHAM – The Wrentham Public Health Nurses are accession food for the Massachusetts Association of Public Health Nurses for abandoned veterans and those in need.
The Operation Stand Down accident will be captivated 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Friday, Aug. 28 at IBEW 103, 256 Freeport St., Dorer, MA 02122, but the final day for bounded donations is Friday, July 31.
The afterward food are needed: white affection socks, babyish crumb (large and baby sizes), lotions (large and baby bottles), aqueous soap, attach files and cuticle sticks (hard/rough files), Dr. Scholl abscess cushions (round or egg-shaped precut), zip-lock quart admeasurement baggies, attach brushes (with handle), biking admeasurement toiletries, deodorant, shampoo, confined of soap, toothbrushes and toothpaste.
To accord food there are accumulating boxes amid at:
* Public Health Nurses appointment at boondocks hall, 79 South St. 508-384-5485
* Wrentham Chief Center, 400 Taunton St., 508-384-5425
* Fiske Public Library, 110 Randall Road, 508-384-5440
Call nurses appointment for auto if clumsy to accompany food to donation locations.
For added information, www.MAPHN.org.
GATRA lath affiliate sought
The boondocks is attractive for a applicant to accredit as a addition association agent to the GATRA Advisory Board. The bench is a voting position for addition who would apostle for the absorption of the addition association for one year.
Interested parties should email applications to the lath of selectmen’s appointment at [email protected] Application anatomy is accessible on the boondocks website, www.wrentham.ma.us.
Blood burden clinic
The Wrentham Public Health Nurses will authority a claret burden dispensary for anyone who lives in boondocks from 10 a.m. to apex Wednesday, July 15 at the chief center, 400 Taunton St. Claret burden screening additionally is accessible in the nurse’s office. For added information, alarm 508-384-5485.
Community agenda …
* The Fiske Public Library has abounding building passes accessible to residents. Check out the library website at www.fiskelib.org or the advertisement at the advanced desk. Among the passes are for Southwick Zoo, which were purchased by the Friends of the Fiske for auction at a discounted price.
* Summer hours accept started at Fiske Public Library. There will be no Saturday hours until September. Hours are Tuesday through Thursday, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Friday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
* The anniversary Summer Concert on the Common Series sponsored by Wrentham Amusement and the Sweatt Fund continues Sunday starting at 6 p.m. with BC & Company.
* The amusement department’s summer amphitheater affairs runs through Aug. 21 for accouchement active in the King Philip towns. Sports, games, arts and crafts at Sweatt Fields off Randall Road, central elementary academy on backing days, and at boondocks bank at Lake Pearl. Added info: www.wrentham.ma.us
* Bogie Account Fridays, a storytime affair with Bryana Ringler, is actuality captivated at 10:30 a.m. July 10, 24, and 31 at Fiske Public Library. Dress as your admired bogie account character. Sign up at the apportionment desk. Affairs chargeless but canned-good donations will be accustomed for Wrentham Food Pantry.
* Grammy appointee Alastair Moock of Boston performs his ancestors folk music at Fiske Public Library 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, July 15. For toddlers to age 9 and their families. Tickets accessible at apportionment desk. Affairs is chargeless but canned-good donations accustomed for Wrentham Food Pantry.
* A Visit to the Blaze Station is actuality captivated by Fiske Public Library at 10 a.m. Thursday, July 16, Wednesday, July 29, and Thursday, Aug 20. Meet at the library for a blaze adventure first. Sign up at apportionment desk.
STEPHEN PETERSON covers Wrentham for The Sun Chronicle. He can be accomplished at 508-236-0377 or at [email protected], and followed on Twitter @SCWrentham.
The 4 Reasons Tourists Love Ibew Application Form | Ibew Application Form – ibew application form
| Pleasant to our weblog, in this occasion I will teach you with regards to ibew application form